Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Reflection

As I sit here with my cup of tea, I am reflecting on the fact that we grows as individuals when times are the hardest. What are we really learning when life is easy? Not so much. I think we can think of those times when everything is going smooth and we are happy as sort of like summer break when we were in school. Just taking a break, having fun and waiting until our next classes. Sometimes those breaks are shorter like spring break, and other times they are like you took a couple of years off. If we all can take a step back and realize this, WOW! How cool. It's just tough to do sometimes! So my thought for the day, if you are going through something challenging in your life right now, know that at least your spring break is coming! And think about how much you are growing!

2 comments:

  1. great post. if it weren't for the tough times, we would not appreciate the good times

    ReplyDelete