Monday, September 22, 2014

Questions

Sometimes we are filled with more questions than answers. It seems for me that there are always more questions than answers.  Especially lately.  Holy smokes!  It seems that when I get answers to the questions I ask, there are even more questions.  Here comes the, "Can I be patient?  Do I have the trust in my inner knowing? Do I trust the universe?"  Ya see, more questions!  HA! HA!  It's alright to have those questions.  It's alright to not know the answers.  When you are ready for the answers you will have them.   (That is what I keep reminding myself about anyway)

So what do we do in the meantime while we ask those questions and we are "waiting" for the answers.  We keep living.  We keep listening to our intuition, our inner knowing.  We keep working on ourselves and continuing to grow.  Take a deep breath.  It really IS ok to not have all of the answers. Give yourself grace, and be grateful for every day of gaining more knowledge.  It may not be the answers to your questions, but we are growing and learning in many other ways.  Self-Love is key in this state.  Loving yourself no matter whether you get your answers or not.   Just love it all!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment