Tuesday, September 2, 2014

  Wow!  It has been a LONG time since I have written anything on my blog.  What better time than the present to start writing again.  So much has happened in the past year and a half.  Let's start from right now though.  The present is all that we have...

 Oh how our lives ebb and flow.  As I am quickening, I notice this pattern more easily.  Is it that I am just more aware?  Or is it that they are more dramatic?  Or is it that the tide is not as severe and being in tune with it is just causing the awareness.  Feels like a combination of all of it.  The fun part is staying in allowance and not get frustrated.  HA!!!  Yes....I say it too.  There are days when I allow the frustration to take over, and there are days that being positive is prevalent.  The wonderful news (to and for me that is! ;-) ) that the frustration is less and less these days.

  I started looking for a wonderful quote to throw in here, until I realized that I have one already in my head.  It's from a Budda Master.  "In order to have patience, one must have self confidence."  Huh.  Thank you!!!  I know now that it's best to focus on the solar plexus chakra.  Let's do just that.

  Close your eyes.  Take a deep breath, filling up your stomach first, before you fill your lungs.  Exhale deeply.  Feel the earth beneath you.  Focus where your rib cage comes together.  See the beautiful yellow sphere of light.  Know that you are confident, powerful and are worth it!  Keep breathing and focusing on the beautiful yellow chakra.  When you feel connected with it, you may open your eyes.


Know that you are fully loved and supported by the divine at all times.  Have patience and trust the process, because there is nothing to fear.  We are ALL loved.

  In Love and Light,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment