Monday, March 21, 2016

Being Present in the Moment(Old Post)

Being Present in the Moment

Posted on May 18, 2015 at 6:30 PMDelete
delete 
  Overlays edit   Comments comments (0)

What does it really mean being present in the moment?  How do you interpret being in the moment?  I have been having a whole new perspective on this very topic.  The moment IS all that we have.  Obviously if you are in danger in any way, remove yourself from that present situation.  This moment, now this moment, etc. is where we are.  So I choose to look at it and everything around me as if I have never seen it before.  I haven't ever been in this moment before, so I am new to this moment.  Like a newborn that looks around with wide eyes and smiles.  We are so blessed to be in this very moment.  In this breath, in this body.  

So act as if it's your first time being in this moment (which it is), smile and be grateful for this beautiful small piece of time.  :)

Love, 
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment