Monday, March 21, 2016

Energetic Oneness (Old Post)

Energetic Oneness

Posted on November 28, 2015 at 11:15 AMDelete 
delete 
  Overlays edit   Comments comments (0)
"Hello....How are you?"  I just heard the Adele song and it's running in my head. :)  I haven't been writing as much lately, I definitely enjoy speaking more than writing at the moment.  Which is why there is the amazing opportunity with Blog Talk Radio to do just that! All of the shifting of energies and consciousness that has been taking place has been such a wild ride hasn't it?  Sometimes it may feel like you are going crazy...that you are the only one that is feeling the "weirdness."  I am here to tell you that you are not alone.  There are many of us that can feel it at such a deep level.  I am here to support you.  I love you and I am so grateful that you are a part of my life.
http://tobtr.com/8075155 This link is my show that talks about energetic oneness.  I encourage you to take a listen and reach out for support for each other and to each other.

I love you with all of my heart,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment