Monday, March 21, 2016

Syncronicity(Old post)

Syncronicity

Posted on December 21, 2014 at 7:40 PMDelete 
delete 
  Overlays edit   Comments comments (0)
Syncronicity - The simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection. How often do syncronicities happen in your world? I have noticed them all of my life. I would say the most prevalent one in my childhood was seeing 12:34 on the clock. 11:11 is a common one to show awakening. As I ponder syncronicities, (since the word coincidence is only in my vocabulary to write it in these parentheses) I find them more and more fascinating. This is probably because I am noticing them. All. Of. The. Time. There are so many happening that I don't know if I can keep track.

One that happens to keep showing up in my world is Texas. It shows up as Texas license plates, people I meet are from Texas, I read the word Texas, hear it on TV, etc. Eventually I will figure out what is going on ....right? Regardless of the reason, it makes me smile and it is a wonderful reminder that everything is happening simultaneoulsy. Time is not linear even though our brains try to organize it that way. Smile, breathe and know it's all perfect and Divine.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment