Monday, March 21, 2016

What's your Story?(Old Post)

What's your Story?

Posted on March 20, 2015 at 6:55 PMDelete 
delete 
  Overlays edit   Comments comments (0)
What's your Story?
 How have you incorporated Self - Love into your life? What are the different ways that you give yourself love?  Love is the highest frequency, so why would we choose any other energy, right?  Well, sometimes it happens doesn't it.  You are swimming along in your Self - Fullness, when, WHAM!  you get knocked into another energy that feels like a lower vibration than love.  What do you do in that situation?  I know we have all been there, and probably will be again.  Allow yourself to feel whatever vibration that is flowing through you.  Observe it.  Acknowledge it.  Fully allow it and you will notice how quickly it will move through you.  Try something new as you are feeling the flow of it.  Try and give yourself a compliment.  For example, I was feeling pretty cranky last week, so I what did I do?  I complimented my crankiness.  I said, "Wow Nicole, you are rockin' that crankiness!"  It made me laugh, and my mood lightened.  Try that this week.  No matter what it is that you are feeling, thinking or doing, compliment yourself.  Even if you think you are making a "mistake."  Try it!  I would love to hear how it goes!

Love,
Nicole
C.H.E
Aromatherapy, Energy Healing, Coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment