Monday, March 21, 2016

When It's Time to Let Go(Old Post)

When It's Time to Let Go....

Posted on September 9, 2015 at 5:05 PMDelete 
delete 
  Overlays edit   Comments comments (0)
Wow!  It sure has been a while since I have wrote on my blog.  So much has happened! :D  I continue to have my weekly blogtalk radio.  If you are interested in listening in, even to the archives,  click herehttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/chenergy .  There is a poem/saying that talks about relationships being reasons, seasons, and lifetimes.  For the most part I agree with the poem/saying.  Relationships are another form of energy, can you allow them to flow in what ever direction they are meant to flow?  Sometimes we hold on to relationships way past their due date.  Because they are safe, we are in our comfort zone, we don't want to hurt or upset the other person.  How is that serving our growth?  Our evolution?  Our rise in consciousness?  It ultimately doesn't help either one of you.  Check out my blog talk for more information on this!  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment